HOME

JANUARY 2017






New Years day we went to sacrament at the La Costa ward, we both commented how we have never seen prettier people at church before. We drove to the San Diego temple afterwards and then closed off our final evening with a sunset at the beach.



Random January shenanigans. I made a shirt for the boys that says we love each other. Its one of Kyle's old ones for awhile there I would make them wear it when they aren't getting a long. They HATE it! We had a hand stand contest one evening. I can't remember who won, probably me;) One of the kids usually ends up in our bed. One particular fun night Oliver and Jack both were in our queen bed with us.



Rash, Marker, Kyle, Gus, Meg, and Madi went mountain biking on President's day. Pretty sure they had a blast.



Marylu is so good at taking random pictures. This is us at enrichment one night. We made cute wood stands that have a clasp on it. I'm not describing it very well. oh well.



Oliver turned 4! He wanted a superhero cake like always. I made a cool galaxy glaze and then topped it with my fondant superheroes. I'm still not very good at looking at the scale of things, and my guys are little goofy looking, but he loved it and thats all that matters. I put spun sugar on the outside of it as well. Oliver got imaginext toys. He loves loves loves them. This kid is the happiest with any little guy figure.



I turned 33! Getting up there. It was a windy relaxing day. I wanted to just stay home and watch movies all day. I think I worked on the boy's Valentines. We went to dinner at Costa Vida with some of my family then to DQ for ice cream. Naomi sent me a sweet pic of her and Kelli Wright-King for my birthday. Kyle gave me a camera lenses that I love!. The two pics above are taken with one of them

.

The kids love to wrestle Kyle. Whenever he is sitting or laying on the couch they migrate to him and attack. He loves it;) Especially when he is trying to get a little shut eye.



Every Sunday I try to make a dessert from a different country. This pic is after Beignets. We took the pic and sent it to Nicholas. They were so yummy



I added a few chores to the chore chart Summer gave us. One of them is reading for 20 minutes. I have all of their books in this inconvenient trunk in their room. They like to climb in it and read. I also read a chapter out of chapter book to them. Right now we are reading all about John Midas and the Chocolate Touch. Next I want to read Indian in the Cupboard I think.



A sweet pic of Kyle and Grandma Scholzen Amy sent to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment