HOME

One Month





This little mister turned one month old today! It is really cliche to say this, but the past month has flown by! 
Sleeping: At night he will do a 3-4 hour block, then up every 2 after that just to eat then he is back to sleep.
Feeding: I haven't had any dairy since his birth, or chocolate, or onions, or tomatoes. I was eating copious amounts of peanut butter and the last time I took him to see Dr. Last he suggested I cut out nuts to see if that helps his gas and guess what it did!!! I also have either a forceful let down, or an oversupply so burping during and after feedings is mandatory. He gulps so much air and chokes during feedings it is unreal.
Awake: He can stay awake for 1-2 hours, he usually sleeps for 2 or 3 hours then is up for 1-2 hours during the day.
Smiling: he started smiling at my last week, true smiles not just gas smiles.
Temperament: He is such a peaceful baby, happy and content when fed and burped.


1 comment:

  1. Did you take these? That first picture is adorable. Can't believe you got him to stay like that.

    ReplyDelete