HOME

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from the Willy Wonka Family!
Gus was the cutest Oompa Loompa out there, and I learned I should have cut a little hole for my belly to pop through that tv box/chocolate bar. Gus was super ornery when he woke up from his nap, why is it that when we need him to be happy is the most unhappy. Well, we pumped him full of sugar the entire night and that cheered him right up! We watched Oompa Loompa videos on Youtube leading up to Halloween so Gus would know what he was, I think it worked. My mom made his cute pants, well I cut them out and she sewed. Made pom poms for his shoes, bought brown socks and a brown sweater, borrowed Amy's green hairspray and this little Oompa Loompa was set!



2 comments:

  1. Love it, cute family idea. I also love that Amy had green hairspray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the cutest Wonka's I've ever seen. Can't get over Gus' costume. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete