HOME

Weeks 12-15



12-15 Weeks
I had to document my 14 week belly. Kyle asked if I was sticking my belly out during the above picture, my reply, why would I want to look bigger than I actually am? When I hit 12 weeks I started feeling better. I would have 2 really good days then revert back to feeling down right awful. That lasted until 14 weeks, for the last 2 weeks I have felt really good most of the week with maybe one bad day. My energy is back, not 100%, but definitely much better. I still don't eat chicken, eggs, milk, or most meats. I hate the heat this pregnancy, which is funny because I was a lot farther along in the middle of the summer with Gus. We have had some really nice rainstorms which I have been very grateful for. We get to find out what we are having when I am 16 weeks, which I am really excited for. I just want to start doing projects for this next babe and I can't do that without knowing the gender. Part of me wants a boy because Gus has been so fun and lets face it I already have a nice wardrobe for a boy. A girl of on the other hand would be so fun to dress and do her hair. I am torn, I tell Kyle I am going to have a boy because I keep saying if it is a girl I am done and Heavenly Father wants me to multiply and replenish the earth!

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny. How exciting that you find out the gender soon! We really should try to get together sometime - at the park with the kiddos or out for ice cream and actually catch up in person :) Are you going to the reunion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to find out. I may find out this week or next as well. I also have thought more than once that this may be the last baby for our family... but we'll see. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete