HOME

Nursery Ideas


Summer is amazing. I called her and told her my color choices for Gus' nursery and a few days later she sent me this pic, never mind she has has three children two who
are practically twinners in age. The walls will be a shade lighter gray.

the crib:

the mobile: I am betting kyle likes the fish:)

or something similar to these

the diaper bag:
petunia pickle bottom: Boxy Backpack in Sleepy Santorini


the chair:
I don't know about the chair I want to find an old rocker at the di and redo it with a cute cushion

the stroller:
hopefully a Christmas present
thats all for now

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you got to go to lake powell! I love all of your nursery ideas, and the color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wall idea above the crib. I still need to figure out something for above Baby M's crib. The colors are cool and fresh, perfect! The mobiles are super cute, and the diaper bag is so adorable. The jogging stroller will be perfect for you since you are a runner. Looks like it's all coming together nicely. How exciting! Can't wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete