HOME

Lake Powell















The day after we arrived back from Cambria we got to go with the youth in our ward to Lake Powell for youth conference. The theme was spiritual boot camp. We had 26 youth, 3 boats, 10 leaders, and lots of sunshine. The bishops wife is from Page AZ so we had a fireside one night with authentic navajo tacos (the fry bread was delish) and then the next day she hooked us up at RD's (they have the most amazing oreo shakes!). The youth in our ward are amazing so much more spritiual then I was at their age! Kyle of course went fishing there I think he caught a cat fish, but I wasn't quick enough with the camera to capture the ugly beast!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You have been quite the traveler lately. I didn't get your e-mail, did you send it to mindeewest@yahoo.com? I haven't used my old hotmail one for years, is that the only one you have? Anyway, shower this Saturday 10-noon (NV time). I'd love to see you, but I know it's a long way so no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the crap! I wanna be in your ward. or just one of the youth and/or leaders in your ward. You guys back from playing your guts out yet?

    ReplyDelete