HOME

Donuts or Twinkies

Finally the time has arrived to find out the gender. Bruce will be the only person to understand the title:) I have done zip projects because all the projects I want to do are based around the gender, so needless to say I am ready to find out!

Girl Votes
Mom
Amy
Ash
Kyle
Jessie and Tamara
Leslie
Katie Lewis friend from nursing school said she had a dream and it was a girl. Since I believe in dream reading it has to be true:)
Boy Votes
Noah
Summer
April
Dusty
Colby
Linda
Rachelle just because she is a fatboy:)
Emily (just because on both sides the only people to have girls first were my mom and g ballard)

You baby in there Votes
Meg

The answer is
Aren't these the cutest cake pops Summer did some on Ava's cake and she gave me the idea we both give props to Bakerella for the ingenius idea. Don't laugh at the poem. I know I am not a poet:)
The ultrasonographer said she is very very sure it is a boy, he was crossing his legs and both hands were between his legs(figures). We got a somewhat good pic of boy parts. I have another ultrasound in four weeks. Everything looked great other than hiding the gender which I am grateful.
Preggers Stats
Weight gained 4 pounds
Started feeling quickening or kicks about a week ago
Babies heartbeat today 136 bpm
Only gag when I brush my teeth, it is the worst.
Due date still November 2nd
I need to drink more water, my fluid is low. I never drink water so I have a goal of 3 qts a day
I wish we were 100% sure we are having a boy!

7 comments:

  1. I am so so so excited for you. You are getting to the good part of the pregnancy. Okay the best part is the end and you are holding them. But this is fun too. I am one excited aunt. And you know, Meg will ask if you baby in there even after you have this little guy.

    Congrats on little Gus-Gus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew my dreams where actually visions. I'm so excited for this little guy to come. Now you need to tell us what to call the little fetus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! Congrats and good luck with everything. You need to post pics of all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hard to not be exactly sure what you're having! Jaylee was crossing her legs too and we had to go in for a second ultra sound. Sounds like everything is going great! Isn't awesome to feel your baby move :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad, I have a lot of girls clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! It sucks not knowing for absolute sure but they are pretty good with those ultrasounds these days. I can't believe you have only gained 4 pounds! By that point in my pregnancies I was already a whale :) I'm so excited for your little (hopefully) guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got most my chubby lady clothes from old navy (online). Cheap, simple and ships to my house! I also got a few things at JCPenny and the maternity store in the mall. I didn't buy much because I hated to invest a lot on a wardrobe I would only wear for a few months. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete