HOME

visitors


I had to take a picture of their choice of shoes for the great escape. One was wearing two left foot shoes, and the other was wearing church shoes and ho ho pajamas.


I was doing the dishes the other day, when I looked out our back window I realized we had two cute little visitors. I had seen these visitors a little while prior at the mailbox across the street. The pick above is me trying to snap their pic without them noticing me. I guess the tractor with the open door was too inticing to pass up!:)

3 comments:

  1. Cute, at least they were smart enough to put shoes on. My kids would just leave without them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Are they brothers or just mischeivous best friends? Good job on catching up on all of these posts! Hope you're feeling good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya the pics are cute... still wishin they weren't daring enough to leave the house, but I am super grateful to live in the neighborhood that we do. Thanks... love.ya.much!!

    ReplyDelete