HOME

Becklind

I have named our post in honor of the two greatest mothers, Becky and Linda. It is kind of a cute name though don't ya think, maybe not can't decide




For mother's day my mom wanted us to do service, so we helped paint the rental house. The kids were in charge of pulling the weeds outside, so since the fumes were quite strong inside, that is what I ended up doing as well. All the kids got one dollar bills on Sunday for doing "service", I couldn't help but think where in the heck was my dollar. Kyle and I have the best moms, they both feed us on Sundays, and would do anything to help us. I tried to find pics of both of them, but our laptop with all the pics is down for the moment so just think of two pretty cute ladies one with brown hair the other blonde:)

2 comments:

  1. moms... what a blessing. i am so excited for the mother you will be. you were trained by a great one!! love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do both have great moms. Service is a great gift, good job!

    ReplyDelete