HOME

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree 5K Run/Walk

For the past three years I have been putting on a 5K in association with the Hurricane Valley Christmas Tree Festival. All the proceeds raised goes to buy presents for families in the area that won't be getting Christmas this year! It is a really fun race with really cute t-shirts (why everyone really runs a race:) I have put applications at Classic Sports, the Hurricane Library, St. George Running Center, Emerald City Smoothies, if you want to come and run leave your email and I will send you the app. to sign up!!! The Race Day is December 12 2009

First annual Charlie Brown Christmas Tree 5K Winners

4 comments:

  1. If I lived out there I would do it!! I haven't done a 5k since the summer. What an awesome thing you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic thing to be in charge of! Unfortunately no running for me this year (or really ever) but I will be sure to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great, what a wonderful idea :) If we were going to be there during that time we would totally do it (or atleast jared would)! Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily, I would like to run the 5k. How much is the entrance fee? my email is
    myfriendbritt76@aol.com
    Thanks,
    Brittney Biggs

    ReplyDelete