HOME

Did You Know


Weekend Events

  • Did you know it cost $700.00 to stay one night at the Wynn
  • Drove to Vegas with Brian and Erica
  • Saw La Reve at the Wynn (very good, we thought it was much better than the “O” show at the Bellagio)
  • Stayed at the South Point hotel
  • Kyle lost $100.00 Brian lost $40.00
  • Went shopping, Kyle and I have never been to so many little kid stores :) Toys R Us, Osh Kosh, Carters, Gymboree etc…
  • Walked the strip
  • Ate to much as always
  • Learned that Kyle and I are selfish. While Brian and Erica were buying for their kids, we were just buying for ourselves. Sad but true
  • Kyle realized he is bald :(

5 comments:

  1. Oh Em, you're not selfish. You do so much for other people I don't know how you can say that. You just need some kids to buy for. :) Someday! Sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to one of the Vegas shows, always wanted to though. Also, sorry about your toe nail, I guess that means you aren't coming to S.F. maybe you should come and just hang out with me:) That would be much more fun than running a marathon. p.s. I am coming to Hurricane beginning of Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had FUN in Las Vegas, come and see us sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEs, maybe you two should have a baby and then you can buy the baby some clothes! I'll teach you all the tricks to getting CHEAP kids clothes!I like that idea...you two are not selfish by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Vegas! That looks like a fun weekend. Rob and I keep talking about getting a sitter and going down for a night or two--never happens though. It was good to see you the other night. thanks for the PP advisor ideas!

    ReplyDelete