HOME

OCTOBER 2021





 









































Memories from our 2021 hunt. Kyle shot the biggest two point ever. He said he shot it because the kids were acting like they were done with hunting. We had spent a lot of hours exploring and looking for deer. We had a lot of fun, I spotted a nice shed, which Gus and Oliver went and found on the side of the road. There were more deer than last year, not a ton of bucks, and I don't think we ever saw anything bigger than a two point. We have so much fun as a family exploring and hiking around the sands. My wreath is made from my finds out at the sands.





















Our last stay at the cabin. The lake is so low, we hiked around it with Linda looking for arrowheads. 














School memories from Jack and Oliver's classes. Jacks class is the first two pictures. Oliver did a pumpkin book project on the Spiderwick Chronicles, and made his pumpkin into the scary house from the book. Oliver got to go on a field trip to the Southwest Symphony Orchestra, the wildlife preserve came to his class and brought some cool animals for them to see.





High Fitness: I've been doing High for almost two year. I love it, its such a fun and hard workout. They time goes by so fast, unlike when I run:) Ashley Lyon and Whitney Selbie are the teachers. Also, I go to my friend Leesha's kickboxing class. That one I don't go to as much because its so early in the morning. They all are held at the community center. A lot of the girls in High bought these mermaid pants, so once a month we have Mermaid Monday 




We finally got some rain, I even made a fire in the fireplace. The kids had so much fun playing hockey in the rain. They haven't gotten really good at hockey, and its lots of fun to watch them. 



Picking the last of our harvest. I didn't harvest any of my tomatillos this year, I wasn't feeling my garden this year for some reason. I decided to rip up my plants and harvest what I have grown thus far. We had a bunch of peppers, and tomatillos and cherry tomatoes. Walter had a lot of fun helping me out. My garden wasn't the greatest this year. Weldon Heaton said it was probably lack of water. I felt like most days that my drip system was supposed to be on, the irrigation was turned off from flooding or such. Thats the one bad thing about using irrigation, its not very reliable during the summer monsoon months when the water people turn it off. I think it needs manure as well. Thats my goal this winter.

















Some random cute October pictures. We've had a lot of fun this month. I got crafty with my old self and made some cute pumpkins from an old sweater and some beans.






Oh the Whites! Landon and Kirsti are moving!!! He lost his job a couple of months ago, and he found one at a golf course in Fresno. We will be so sad to see them leave our neighborhood with their cute kids. We fell in love with their little sister Madi when she lived here with them, and she got married in the Logan temple. She invited us up, and we couldn't be more happy for her. We gave them our Utah Jazz vintage coats, which they were so excited about. They are an amazing family and couple.'





























Halloween 2021 memories: Gus, nothing at school and then a boxer by night, Jack: skeleton at school, air force pilot by night, Oliver: Groot all day, Walter: John Wayne AGAIN, and me: saddness

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to spend my night.....catching up with the Ballard families 2021 adventures. Man, what a life you guys have made for your family. Looks like a wonderful 2021! What is 2022 going to entail?

    ReplyDelete