HOME

JULY 2017


Jack is obsessed with boats so seeing this by the pier in San Simeon was the highlight of his morning. He is also wearing Kyle's shorts from when he was little.


Jack was afraid everyone's shoes were going to get wet so he picked them all up for his brothers.



Our home away from home Cambria. We were lucky enough to go again for the Fourth of July. This year was so exciting because all 3 boys could boogie board. We rented wet suits for Jack and Oliver, bought one for Gus and boogied our little hearts out. The parade in Cayucous was amazing like always Pirate Steve was there as usual. I took a picture of the cool tools the sand castle makers were using they were pretty cool. The Barneys, Stouts, my Mom and Dawson Stratton (Michelle and Steve Stratton's son) came. We fell in love with Dawson, seriously the nicest most respectful boys. He would always include Gus when they went boogie boarding, and he played so well with Oliver and Jack. Corry won the pie eating contest again. Dawson tied for second place:)



Oliver and Jack... Jack puts his underwear on himself sometimes. It always ends up the same, with both legs in one side like a mini skirt.



Morning sickness captured by Gus



July days on Kolob. My family camped at my mom's property so we hung out with them one evening. We found the biggest horny toad, Jack was terrified of it.



Walking to church, hand in pocket.



My mom took these crazy boys one afternoon. Jack looks thrilled about something;)



Gus begged to go golfing all Summer long. It was so blasted hot, but we took them to hit some balls at Sand Hollow. They loved it



Oliver had the weirdest rash. We are wondering if he got it from the huge blow up water slide my mom gets for the 24th of July. It took a week to go away.



Went to Sheep's Bridge one evening. Thunderstorms started to roll in so it was cut kind of short. There were so many polliwogs everywhere.



Oliver earned this huge pop from not peeing in the bed for a certain period of time.



This putty keeps my kids busy during church. It comes with a blacklight that changes the color of the putty.



Kyle, Gus, Oliver, and Jack slept on the tramp one evening. They got so many mosquito bites! I counted over 50 on Gus alone.



Jack likes to yell over to Miss Bris when they are outside. Its pretty cute





This is my cute Great Grandma that I am named after. Her dad was a photographer. Before I found out I was having a boy, I wanted to recreate this pic with my baby. She is so cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment