HOME

JULY 2014




































































































this house is across the street from the Cambria house. It is amazing and I dream of owning it someday.


























July is my favorite month. I think it's because we spend a week at Cambria. We had so so much fun this year. I went running almost every morning on the boardwalk. The fog in the morning is amazing. We looked for sea glass, boogy boarded, and just played at the beach everyday. One day we went to San Luis Obispo to the bubble gum wall, which Gus really liked. We went to the 4th of July parade at Cayucous. They know how to throw a parade together. We watched the fireworks on Moonstone beach. The whole week was magical and I could spend an entire month at Cambria. I put a pic of us doing the Bryce Half in June, but I think it was July that we ran it. Jill Bacciocco ran it as well. We ate at Ruby's in for breakfast following the race and it was delicious. I was in charge of the 24th of July float for the primary. We blew up a ton of red, white, and blue balloons and gave each child a flag. We were representing the patriotic pioneers. My mom got the huge water slide for the 24th. The kids loved it. We spent many hours there going down it. The day after the 24th Kyle and I ran the West Rim Trail as a date. It was amazingly beautiful and tiring at the same time. We ended up doing it in 3 1/2 hours. Pretty fast. We met the Funderburks at the Veyo pool. I love that place, so much fun.  We fed the missionaries and experience that the boys loved and that I should do much more. We poured cement on the side of the house for Kyle to park on and for a basketball court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment