HOME

MAY 2014














































May... I was in charge of sharing time (I got put in as the first counselor in the primary pres.) So I made cute paper flowers for the kids to take to their moms. Gus and Oliver had fun with sidewalk paint, I was able to capture an epic meltdown by Gus. Those seem to happen more frequently these days. So so fun if you were wondering. Kyle took me on a date to the Painted Pony, one of my favorite restaurants in Stg. The picture of Kyle with the Big Foot is at the DI after the Painted Pony, Kyle wanted to buy the ugly thing. On Mother's Day we talked to Andy and Colton, we took a pic of all of the women at my sisters house on Mother's Day. Many days in May were spent in the kiddie pool and at Sand Hollow. We met at the Splash Pad for my mother's birthday and took a sibling picture. We went on a fun date cliff jumping at Sand Hollow then the next week we took Jim and Naomi with us and she brought her paddle board. Kyle and Gus attempted to sleep outside on the cots. Over Memorial Day we went camping on Kolob, my favorite thing we did in May. We went swimming a ton. Kyle did a century race with his friend Mike Anderson. The last pic is Mike helping a lady who crashed (he is a surgeon).

No comments:

Post a Comment