HOME

MARCH 2014


































































Summer guilted me into updating. My goal is to get caught up in the next 2 weeks...
When I am doing this whole blog I get mad at myself for taking sooooo many pictures. Takes me a couple hours just to go through them all each month and upload them. So Summer it is pain and sacrifice to get this blog updated!!

March was filled with hikes, taking pictures of Caitlyn's Preference Group, making cute cd cases for the pictures for each couple, playing in rain puddles, Oliver being sick, planting my garden which I pray for every day (I don't have the greenest thumb), going to the movies with friends, going to Sand Hollow with cousins, Running up Mollie's Nipple with Kyle (well tried to run up it, steep sucker), reading scriptures as a family, walking to church as a family before it gets too hot, going to the heritage museum to see Grandma Scholzen's indian room, playing in the sand box, going to the most awesome park in Pligville with friends, getting a mint oreo shake and wearing green for St. Patricks Day, watching women's conference with my sisters, mom, and nieces, seeing Kyle's Aunt LaRae in the choir during the conf., and playing with neighbor friends. March was a great month filled with lots of hikes because of the great weather.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you and you're welcome! You'll thank me later. :) I REALLY need to squeeze that Ollie boy. He is getting so big. Gus is looking so much older too. Basically a kindergartener already.

    ReplyDelete