HOME

gus IS three


This amazing little boy of mine turns three today. Lots of different emotions running through me mostly love and appreciation for everything he has taught me. He teaches me patience daily and to live life to the fullest. From the moment he wakes in the morning we are going, going, and going some more. He is a busy little boy so full of life, just like his daddy. I am amazed at the love I feel for him and the joy he brings into our small little family. He is very attentive to other peoples feelings. If me or Kyle get hurt he will repeatedly ask "Mom you feel better" he asked Grandpa this the other day after he learned that Grandpa's back was hurting him. He loves anything that has to do with two wheels and any and every kind of sport. Most of all he loves his little brother Oliver.

2 comments:

  1. So....it's only 9:20 in the morning and you've made me bawl my bloody eyes out. Crazy cute vid and insanely cute kid. Yes, I'm a natural poet, I can't help myself. Loved that Althea. And I love all you freaks too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can testify to Shalextra's emotional escapade. Today I called her and she bawling over some youtube video. Send that girl some tissues. Em, awesome video. You are such a great momma. Can't wait to play with you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete