HOME

September in Pictures




































September September. Let me see. Well this month we celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary, SPC was the grand marshall of  Peach Days so Kyle was on their float with Oliver and I represented my sisters coffee shop with Gus. Kyle had his 10 year high school reunion, filled with lots of laughs and a drunk classmate. Kyle bought an old truck to fix up. We went camping on the Boulders. I was a mistress to the Boulders while Kyle and I were dating. He went fishing there so so many times and not once did he bring me. It has been on my bucket list for forever. It seriously is one of the prettiest places ever. There are hundreds of these little lakes on the Boulders and we were the only ones on this lake. We were going to camp here, but it was raining when we arrived so we drove to Esclante National Monument and set up camp at a campground there. I have decided I want to live in Henrieville or one of the small towns similar to that one. So pretty, I loved it. Gus was in heaven, and both boys slept pretty good considering we were camping. 











We went to a few of Nicholas' football games until he broke his leg and found out he has a tumor. Gus picked loads and loads of weeds. Wherever we are he will stop to pick weeds. I had to pull over in Washington to let him go pee, it was pouring rain and he was standing on my feet cause he didn't have shoes on, next thing I know he is bending down. I asked him what he was doing and he said mom we need to pull these weeds. I assured him that these weed would be ok here. We went branding once again. Gus loves this time of year, he asks to go to the ranch almost everyday. We visited Grandpa Ballard at the hospital. He had blood clots in his lungs again...

4 comments:

  1. Wow a post from em. This makes me so happy. Looks like lots of fun going on at the Ballard home. Is Nicholas going to be alright? Benign or malignant? Hope he's ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a no nossifying tumor they say they are usually benign but they will operate when it heals a little and take a biopsy to make sure.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. You have some beautiful pictures Em! Boulder looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete