HOME

More March







Some more of March. We started potty training. bleh. It has been almost 3 weeks, he still has yet to poop on the toilet. He did once, but potty training will be the death of me. He does pretty good with peeing, its just that darn poop thing he needs to get down. I went outside the other day and he tried to poop outside, which I was glad he didn't in his underwear, but the poop was all over his pants. He still sleeps with a diaper on, so as soon as we put his diaper on he poops. The first few days of potty training we were have at least 2-3 accidents, but the past week it has been 1 accident and some days no accidents at all! I constantly tell him when he is playing outside to pee on something he loves it.
 I went to dinners at Benja's with my sisters and mom it was delightful. I got sick one day and the last picture of me and Oliver was a photoshoot I did on my sick day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment