HOME

Practice Makes Perfect




We had the opportunity this past week to go to Cabo San Lucas with some friends. You might be asking why we would need to have a vaca when in only 65 short days we will be going to Hawaii? The only answer I can think of is practice makes perfect. Oh and I think we have perfected it. I literally did nothing but wake up, work out, sit in the dry sauna then the wet sauna (because who could do just one), then lay out for 4-5 hours every day by the pool. We ate like champions, Kyle caught his coveted Rooster fish, and did I mention the pool was delightful.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a blast! I am super excited to see you next weekend and hear about all of your fantastic wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rough life you two have. We can't wait for Hawaii, oh and your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on the engagement (Oni told me all about it) and good luck with the wedding plans. I feel bad I won't be at your shower next week. I will be at girls camp. But we should meet for lunch in St. George some time this summer before you are officially hitched. We need to catch up, for old times sake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous... looks like it was the best vaca you could have asked for, and you are just getting warmed up for Hawaii! So, I still haven't got that invite in the mail.. was it sent to my new address or my parents address?

    ReplyDelete